Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Character Animation



For this assignment I decided to try a different method of creating a stop-motion animation. Instead of shooting with my digital camera as I did before, I decided to try out the SAM software. I chose to use a lamp because of the bendable neck and it seemed like the best object for being repositioned. I picked my couch as the location because I knew it would be suitable for my webcam but it would also provide a clean set for my characters. I knew that I wanted my lamp to be searching for something because lights help us find things, and since my set took place on my couch (where things go missing), I decided that a dollar bill would be a suitable object to go "missing" and perplex the lamp into frustration.

1 comment:

  1. Believability & Accuracy: 12 of 12 points
    Creativity: 7 of 8 points
    Total: 19 of 20 points

    ReplyDelete